Online sign-up makes it easy to see what volunteer jobs are available at each meet and select the shift that best works for you. Each family is required to work a minimum of four shifts this summer but if you are able to work an extra shift or two it would really help out the team.
While signing up for your volunteer position you can also indicate your swimmer’s attendance for the meet. For information about swimmer "check-in" please click here. A reminder with the deadline to sign-up and check-in will be sent each week. If we have volunteer positions to be filled, we will first send out an email requesting help to fill those positions. If the positions are still not filled using the online sign-up, a shift may be assigned to you based on the volunteer preferences you submitted during registration. However, we would really prefer everyone to use the online sign-up and not be forced to assign shifts.
Signing up is very easy and should take just a few minutes. Below are the steps:
Member login is located at the top of the webpage. When you registered online, your email address became your log-in for the website. You should have received an email confirmation asking you to setup a password for the account. If you have any problems logging in, click here to reset the password using the email address you entered during registration. If you continue to have problems, please send an email to [email protected].
GO TO MEET CHECK-IN
WHERE IS IT ON THE WEBSITE? There are three ways to get to the meet check-in page:
- HOMEPAGE. On the right side of the homepage you’ll find a section called “Upcoming Events”. Simply click on the meet name (or click on “View All”) and you’ll be taken to the list of events where you can Check-In.
- MENU. Mouseover “Meet & Results” on the main navigation menu (shown below), and click “Meet Check-in” from the dropdown list.
- MEETS & RESULTS PAGE. Or, If you click on Meets & Results (instead of mousing over it), you will find a link to Meet Check-in at the top of the page (as shown below):
SELECT MEET & VOLUNTEER JOB/SHIFT
Below is a sample of the Meet Check-In page. It will list all of the team's swim meets for the season. For each meet there is a Volunteers and Attendees column. These columns will have status graphics indicating whether sign-up is Open, Pending or Closed. When the status is Open, you are able to sign-up for a volunteer shift (click on Job Sign-up) and/or indicate if your swimmer(s) will be at the meet (click on Swim Sign-up).
Sign-up for a shift in three easy steps:
- After clicking on Job Sign-up you’ll see a list of family members that you listed on the registration form as volunteers for the summer season . Click on “Sign-up for Job” under the correct volunteer name. If you’ve already signed-up for a job/shift but need to make a change, you can to that here as well.
- Check the box next to the Job/Shift you'd like to volunteer for. Shifts that are filled will be marked accordingly. Information about the job duties can be found by mousing over the (i) next to the job name. Mousing over the "Filled" number (e.g. 1/2) will show who else has volunteered for that shift. Each shift is awarded the same "points" so no need to worry about that column of information. After making your selection, click on "Save Assignment".
- Confirmation of your selection is provided. To make changes, simply select Sign-up for Jobs" and you can modify your volunteer assignment.